Full Time  / 1 Year experience
Posted 30 Mar, 2021
- Handle order fulfilment and processing of orders from local/ overseas clients.
- Liaise with various stakeholders like vendor, customer, Internal Sales and production.
- Issue Delivery Order.
- Generate invoices and quotation.
- Liaise with freight forwarders on delivery issue.
- Attend customers’ enquiries.
- Min “O” level and above.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team within a highly pressured, fast moving environment.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills as well as analytical and resourceful.
- Can do attitude coupled with ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to handle Chinese document.
Our Mission is to Invest in our people’s growth and customer success by providing innovative marketing and printing solutions.
Winson Press Pte Ltd, established in 1965, has been a leading printing company in Singapore producing highest quality products including paper boxes, labels, flexible packaging and other paper products. We have won more than 36 packaging and print excellence awards organized in Asia, Europe and America.
Since 2012, Winson Press has moved beyond print into e-commerce, cloud computing solutions, functional printing and innovative marketing campaigns. Our innovative solutions include: 1 to 1 cross media personalised marketing, personalised packaging marketing campaign, referral and perpetual brochure campaign to increase loyalty, support customer acquisition, fund raising and more.
We are gaining traction in our new business. We are looking for great people who share our vision and passion to learn and grow together.