Full Time  / 2 Years experience
Posted 30 Mar, 2021
- Execute purchasing operations to ensure adequacy to meet turnaround time of customers
- Negotiate for volume discounts and staggering deliveries to mitigate price variances and potential supply chain disruptions
- Oversee Inventory Control and Materials Management
- Manage all materials related crisis, eg, shortage, defective materials etc.
- Explore and implement ways to reduce direct & indirect materials costs and inventory holding
- Manage physical inventory, material master set up, and system transactions accuracy with existing systems
- Work with Vendors to improve Direct & Indirect Materials Delivery, Quality and Certification issues.
- Work with productions to ensure the right amount of Direct & Indirect materials are delivered on time.
- Work with internal departments to qualify new suppliers/materials.
- Monitor and provide feedback on vendor performance and material quality.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Purchase, Planning and Inventory Control
- Microsoft Office: Excel (Pivot table, VLOOKUP, macro), Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Good in mathematics and analysis numbers
- Independent with initiative
Our Mission is to Invest in our people’s growth and customer success by providing innovative marketing and printing solutions.
Winson Press Pte Ltd, established in 1965, has been a leading printing company in Singapore producing highest quality products including paper boxes, labels, flexible packaging and other paper products. We have won more than 36 packaging and print excellence awards organized in Asia, Europe and America.
Since 2012, Winson Press has moved beyond print into e-commerce, cloud computing solutions, functional printing and innovative marketing campaigns. Our innovative solutions include: 1 to 1 cross media personalised marketing, personalised packaging marketing campaign, referral and perpetual brochure campaign to increase loyalty, support customer acquisition, fund raising and more.
We are gaining traction in our new business. We are looking for great people who share our vision and passion to learn and grow together.