Permanent  / 2 Years experience
$2,200 - 2,600
Posted 21 Feb, 2021
- Planning & Execution of breakdown and preventive maintenance activities for equipment assigned by Supervisor.
- Conduct machine troubleshooting, root cause analysis and implement counter-measures.
- Use of TPM tools and methodologies to improve machine’s reliability, reduce downtime and maintenance cost.
- Maintain adequate and orderly documentation as specified by the maintenance department procedure. SAP PM Module experience is an advantage.
- Purchase spare parts and maintain the part stores.
- Provide support to Facilities’ equipment repair when required.
- Provide support to other departments for problem solving and improvements.
Educational Level: Higher NITEC or Diploma in Electrical and Electronics/Mechatronics
Work Experience: Minimum 2 years in Equipment Maintenance in a manufacturing environment would be an advantage. On-the-job training will be provided for those without relevant experience.
- Good Hands on experience in PLC, Drives, Automation, Electrical Circuits, Mechanical, Pneumatics and Hydraulic.
- Basic Excel, Word and Powerpoint Office skills
- Must be a Team Player, and able to work with other functions.