Full Time  / 3 Years experience
Posted 21 Jul, 2021
- Carry out project planning, scheduling, labour and subcontractor cost control
- Control and monitor work progress and ensure work quality and in time delivery
- Responsible for working closely with project team and resolving technical issue
- Providing operation and QC administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project supervision task as required for small stand-alone jobs
- Higher Nitec in Engineering or related field of study.
- Desired years of experience as project coordinator
- Experience in planning and schedule management