Permanent  / 3 Years experience
Posted 07 Apr, 2021
(A) Primary Function
- In charge of all Logistic-warehouse related activities from receiving, issuing, shipment packings and inventory arrangement.
- Daily maintenance of warehouse inventory arrangement according to FIFO, 5S, safety, ensuring locator/quantity accuracies and adherence to any other requirements at all times.
- Ensure daily receiving / issuing transaction movement are through FIFO flow, ensure item and quantity issuance correctness.
(B) Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily receiving (from production / suppliers) transactions, verify receipt item part numbers, quantity in accordance to receipt document before proceeding with buyoff into warehouse.
- Daily issuance (to production / shipment pick) transactions, verify system FIFO locators / lot no, confirm item part numbers, quantity before physical issuance to requestors.
- Maintain 5S and awareness of workplace safety by abiding to safety rules, report to supervisors for any risk / potential risk on warehouse / safety issues.
- In charge of inventory cycle count and stocktake activities.
- Carry out other assign tasks by superior from time to time.
- Sec 1 level.
- Having some knowledge of Store handling and Inventory control is preferred.
- Able to drive Reach Truck.
- Good personality to work well with all departments and colleagues.
Good work ethics and attitudes.
Our headquarter is in Singapore and we have 5 factories located in Malaysia, Thailand, China, and Singapore.
More than 960,000 square feet of precision-parts-manufacturing space throughout Asia.
Founded in 1981, Beyonics merged with Chosen Holdings Ltd. in 2016 to become a vertically integrated company.
Our Key Expertise is into
- plastic-injection molding
- aluminum die-casting and machining
- precision machining
- deep-drawn metal stamping.
We provide an integrated range of
- engineering and fulfilment solutions