Permanent  / 5 Years experience
Posted 17 Sep, 2021
Be the key driver to ensure that REC Modules deliver world class leading top quality product through well controlled process and manufacturing flow, from material supplies to product deliveries.
- Be key driver to ensure improvement, qualification and implementation of new processes/products including changes and/or new product introduction, are in-line with the overall production performance enhancement targets.
- Support production line issues with appropriate and permanent corrective solution, as and when necessary.
- Client representative in improvement/R&D projects to secure value added results and efficient implementation.
- In plant launch phase, work closely with process specialist/equipment/technologist and contribute to establish good product quality and specification.
- Support investment proposals and projects in order to utilize best available practice and competence.
- Support managements’ directives and projects as and when needed.
- Possessed very good ability in project management, providing key milestone, timeline and execution, overseeing the completion of project on time.
Module PD Engineer
- Candidate working in Module PD is responsible for development of the bill of materials (BOM) used in the PV module.
- Responsible for redesign of parts for cost and process improvement through alternative components, parts reduction, jigs and fixtures, and increasing yield, reducing cycle time and improving quality
- Excellent knowledge in material structure performance and provide direction of how best the appropriate materials could be introduced and change to meet the overall cost targets.
Knowledgeable in establishing, sourcing and developments of new materials, new designs and alternative vendors (such as Glass, EVA, Back Sheet, Frame, junction box, etc.) to meet the overall process, production and cost improvement targets.
- Degree in engineering disciplines (electrical, mechanical, mechatronics, material science or related discipline )
- 3 years or more experience for engineer position
- 7 years or more experience for senior engineer position
- Knowledge in product design environment.
- Knowledge of interpreting design intent for DFM and DFA
- Strong knowledge of semiconductor or Solar.
- Knowledge in Prototype PV Module design functionalities that ensure good quality and manufacturability would be an advantage
- Knowledge of product functionality of PV modules/panels would be an advantage
Founded in Norway in 1996, REC is a leading vertically integrated solar energy company.
Through integrated manufacturing from silicon to wafers, cells, high-quality panels and extending to solar solutions, REC provides the world with a reliable source of clean energy. REC’s renowned product quality is supported by the lowest warranty claims rate in the industry.
REC is a Bluestar Elkem company with headquarters in Norway and operational headquarters in Singapore. REC employs more than 2,000 employees worldwide, producing 1.4 GW solar panels annually. out the company behind the largest European brand of solar panels, including a bit about our past, present, and future.