Permanent  / 2 Years experience
Posted 30 Mar, 2021
- Prepare full set of import and export documents. (Invoice, packing list, COO, B/L, insurance, L/Cs and etc).
- Source and negotiate of freight rates with shipping agents, forwarders and 3PL.
- Carry out shipment booking and monitor shipment status to ensure timely delivery to customers.
- Perform Custom permits declarations for import/export shipment,
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external parities to ensure smooth and timely execution of shipments.
- Handling of customers’ enquiries and/or complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned
- GCE ‘O’ level / Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management or any related discipline or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in forwarding company, shipping company or manufacturing company.
- Permit declarant license and knowledge in permit declarant is preferred.
- Knowledge of L/C and understanding of FTA will be added advantage
- SAP, WMS and MS Office applications
Founded in 1981, Containers Printers began producing and printing metal containers at its factory in Singapore. Our first products included square tins for cooking oil, commonly-seen throughout Southeast Asia.
Over the years we have deepened our skills, built our reputation, and widened our portfolio, and now provide innovative metal and flexible laminate packaging solutions to customers in more than 30 countries around the world.
We serve leading brands in the Nutrition, Food, and Medical industries, helping them to deliver their brand promise with packaging that meets the highest standards of safety, quality, and reliability.
Our goal always been to be our clients’ partner of choice, one able to consistently deliver for today and tomorrow.