2 Years experience Bachelor's Degree
- Designing and validating performance tests using the new testing procedures ,ensuring all tests and procedures meet company and industry standards.
- Support product functional test and stability test, generate test report for management team to review.
- Document and monitor testing outcomes and establish steps to remedy problems.
- Support R&D teams on product evaluation test and new material evaluation test.
- Liaise with external party on new test sample evaluation at 3rd party laboratory.
- Troubleshooting any errors and streamlining the testing procedures.
- Developing and/ or support all quality activities, including problem solving and implementation of improvement plans.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities.
- Trained technicians to use test equipment and perform quality acceptance test.
- Provide technical support to other teams on test related issues, also propose solutions and suggest improvements, as well as contribute to data analysis with their findings from testing.
- Others responsibilities assigned by the Top Management or the Quality Manager.
- At least 2 years experience in product testing and proven expert knowledge of quality assurance processes, test scope requirements and testing methods.
- 2 years experience in leadership in testing.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staffs and overseas counterparts, customer, supplier and representatives from regulatory bodies.
- Minimum Degree in any Engineering or Science Discipline.
- Careful with details and must have systematic approach to manage issues.
- Ability to work independently without supervision and under pressure.
No of vacancies
Enable / Disable Online Video Interview