5 Years experience Diploma
- Plan and coordinate work schedule to achieve production targets.
- Supervise production operations to meet quality specifications.
- Ensure good housekeeping on the production floor.
- Ensure quality control operations are effective and efficient.
- Manage all essential services such as security, maintenance, cleaning and waste disposal, recycling, pest control and utilities.
- Plan factory layout to optimize utilization of space and resource.
- Ensure compliance with applicable legislations and regulations related to building operations.
- Manage contractors, service providers and machine/equipment suppliers to carry out facility upgrading / maintenance activities.
- Ensure proper maintenance, calibration and operation of all machine and equipment.
- Carry out minor repairs / trouble shooting works and breakdown maintenance works.
- Monitoring and Analysis of production yield, quality, cycle-time, etc.
- Minimum 5 years of production planning experience.
- At least 1 year of supervisory's experience.
- Ability to actively communicate with all staffs, suppliers and representatives from regulatory bodies, and inspire and motivate staffs.
- Diploma in Manufacturing/Engineering or related discipline.
- Good interpersonal, coordinating and organization skills.
- Self-motivated and able independently.
No of vacancies
Enable / Disable Online Video Interview