Permanent  / 0 Year experience
$1600 - $3000
Posted 05 Mar, 2021
- Perform software and hardware checking of devices
- Repair Mobile phones / Tablets / Laptops
- Perform repairing and troubleshooting for mobile and laptop
- Proficient to solve motherboard, computer software and hardware failures
- Responsible for product installation, maintenance, debugging, and upgrading
- Able to work Independently and ensure daily KPI and outstanding cases are followed through
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Familiar with Apple OSX & Windows OS
- Computer hardware repair, computer software troubleshooting, server hardware repair, server software troubleshooting, Apple products repair.
- Must possess at least secondary education 'N" or "O" Level
- Beginner or Intermediate computing devices repair experience
- An educational/professional background in IT is a bonus but not a strict requirement.
- 6-day work week including weekends, 12pm – 8pm
- Candidates with no prior experience are welcomed as trainees, and a comprehensive traineeship program will be provided.
Founded in 2008, Star Shield is the largest network of Extended Warranty and Repair Service provider in Singapore. Focusing on electronic products such as desktop computers, notebooks, tablets, smartphones, printers, cameras, routers, trackers, LCD/LED monitors, we aim to provide quality products and services to consumers so that you can feel assured leaving your electronics in our hands. Star Shield is committed to helping consumers extend the shelf life of their electronics through our services. Star Shield is also an ISO 9001:2015 and Biz Safe Level 3 certified company.