Permanent  / 3 Years experience
Posted 01 Apr, 2021
To assist the Engineering Supervisor in the Engineering Department to achieve the established Objectives in Safety, Quality and Productivity and Environmental.
- Carry out preventive and breakdown maintenance of production equipment and auxiliary machinery according to the Quality/ Environmental Procedures and Works Instructions.
- Able to perform Machine upgrading design and modification work for machine upgrading purposes
- To response to the ‘Production Call’ immediately.
- Observe work discipline and safety practices
- Observe Company rules and regulation.
- Stop machine when conditions do not permit proper function of the machine as being designed to operate in the safe and normal manner.
- To suggest and propose to fabricate or buy tools to support the production processes.
- Minimum NTC3 or Malaysia Diploma in Engineering or Secondary education with equivalent years of experience.
- Able to Read & Write Simple English
- Able to perform Addition & Subtraction Calculation up to 3 decimals points
- Able to operate basic Workshop Machinery, Lathe, Milling, Drilling, Arc & Gas Welding, etc
- Able to handle basic measuring tools, i.e. Vernier Caliper
- Calm and Patience, but Sense of Urgency
- Able to work under pressure
- Team Player
- Possess Safety Attitude
- Possess Analytical & Problem Solving mind
- No Color Blindness
- Able to lift 25kg load
- Location: Clementi – Pandan Road
- Monday to Friday from 7.00am to 4.30pm
- Salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications
- Budget: SGD 1,500.00
We bring more to packaging than just the package. Our integrated packaging solutions help define brand personalities, create unique customer experiences and enhance the quality of products and the quality of life for people around the world . All in the service of our purpose: Better Packaging. Better Life.