Permanent  / 2 Years experience
Posted 29 Mar, 2021
Reliability Engineer 2 (Operations)
Quality & Reliability team drives quality rigor across all phases of microprocessors manufacturing to meet or exceed customer expectations. To achieve this, we need to establish industry-leading equipment, reliability engineering with foundry technology expertise & reliability modeling for innovative AMD products that use advanced 5-7nm and multi-chip/ 2.5D/ 3D/ wafer-level fanout package constructions.
Singapore team comprises of dedicated & experienced PMETs with experience in semiconductor Fab, Test, Assembly, Packaging and Reliability. The primary activity of the Singapore Reliability Lab is the reliability stress testing of the silicon and package where the execution of reliability qualifications is carried out. Development activities such as reliability margin assessments above POR stress conditions to identify fab technology marginalities, test program development & debug and test board design and validation are also an integral part of the work done in Singapore. The Global AMD Ongoing Reliability Monitoring program is also managed by the Singapore Lab.
We are expanding & currently looking for an experienced candidate to make the reliability operational processes leaner to improve efficiency.
We are currently looking for an Industrial Engineer with strong analytical & presentation skills. You will report directly to the Reliability operations Manager and will be interacting with team located globally.
- Forecasting capacity requirements
- Planning & scheduling of chambers
- Tracking utilization of chambers and other key items
- Real time monitoring of chambers
- Capture & analyze reliability operations data
- Make statistical decisions to identify processes for efficiency improvement
- Simplify processes to eliminate wastes of time, money, working space & Headcount
- Working experience in Electronics or Semiconductor Manufacturing industry
- Experience on using Lean Six Sigma, MS excel/access & any other data analysis tools for the daily work is desired
- Strong communication (verbal & written) and collaboration skills to work with cross functional teams is desired.
- Experience on using SQL, Visual Basic and/or any other computer language will be an added advantage
- Degree in Industrial Engg/ Electrical / Electronic / Mechanical Engineering / related science field with relevant experience
- Diploma in Electrical / Electronic / Mechanical Engineering / related science field with relevant experience
- LSS Green or Black Belt certificate will be advantageous
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDV
Founded in 1969 as a Silicon Valley start-up, the AMD journey began with dozens of employees focused on leading-edge semiconductor products. From these modest beginnings, AMD has grown into a global company of 10,000 people, achieving many important industry firsts along the way. AMD today develops high-performance computing and visualization products to solve some of the world's toughest and most interesting challenges. There has never been a better time to be in the semiconductor industry, and we are ready to tackle the next 50 years with high-performance computing and graphics solutions that transforms all of our lives.