Permanent  / 3 Years experience
Posted 31 Mar, 2021
- Prepare technical information, create and review tooling drawings.
- Work with Design Engineer to produce new tooling drawings for new product.
- Support NPI for cost budgeting purposes.
- Conduct Preventive Maintenance and management of tooling for production.
- Support production on tooling troubleshoot issues.
- Liaise with supplier on tooling development and troubleshoot design issues.
- Manage tooling costs with respect to budget and conduct purchasing of new and replacement toolings.
- Analyze the positive and negative factors about toolings, and ensure the toolings are running smoothly in the production.
- Manage tool room, machines and instrumentation.
- Initiate and prepare proposals on improving processes, reducing costs and waste projects.
- Provide technical support to clients on-site.
- Minimum a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or other equal equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience working experience in tooling design and fabrication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Autocad, and Solidworks.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Founded in 1981, Containers Printers began producing and printing metal containers at its factory in Singapore. Our first products included square tins for cooking oil, commonly-seen throughout Southeast Asia.
Over the years we have deepened our skills, built our reputation, and widened our portfolio, and now provide innovative metal and flexible laminate packaging solutions to customers in more than 30 countries around the world.
We serve leading brands in the Nutrition, Food, and Medical industries, helping them to deliver their brand promise with packaging that meets the highest standards of safety, quality, and reliability.
Our goal always been to be our clients’ partner of choice, one able to consistently deliver for today and tomorrow.