Permanent  / 1 Year experience
Posted 31 Mar, 2021
- Material inspection, test and measurement
- Record all test results and data accurately for traceability requirements.
- Ensure timely release of raw materials and finished products in SAP and completion of Certificate of Analysis.
- Prepare and collect samples for JIT inspection according to sampling plan specified by customer.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by Supervisor
- Min O level
- Able to work 4 days rotating shifts (7am to 7pm / 7pm to 7am) from Monday to Thursday in a non aircon environment
- Familiar with various measurement equipment, such as the Vernier Caliper, Micrometer, CMM
- Knowledge of mircosoft office
- Work location: Joo Koon Circle / International Road
Founded in 1981, Containers Printers began producing and printing metal containers at its factory in Singapore. Our first products included square tins for cooking oil, commonly-seen throughout Southeast Asia.
Over the years we have deepened our skills, built our reputation, and widened our portfolio, and now provide innovative metal and flexible laminate packaging solutions to customers in more than 30 countries around the world.
We serve leading brands in the Nutrition, Food, and Medical industries, helping them to deliver their brand promise with packaging that meets the highest standards of safety, quality, and reliability.
Our goal always been to be our clients’ partner of choice, one able to consistently deliver for today and tomorrow.