Permanent  / 1 Year experience
Posted 31 Mar, 2021
- Operate machines
- Occasionally changing of machine parts such as bearing, shaft or seal
- Packing and sorting
- Cleaning layer pad
- Any ad hoc duty as assigned
- Min PSLE
- Experience in packaging / manufacturing will be added advantage
- Able to work rotating shift for 4 days (Monday - Thursday, 7am-7pm) in non aircon environment.
- Able to do OT as and when required
- Work location: Joo Koon Circle / International Road
Founded in 1981, Containers Printers began producing and printing metal containers at its factory in Singapore. Our first products included square tins for cooking oil, commonly-seen throughout Southeast Asia.
Over the years we have deepened our skills, built our reputation, and widened our portfolio, and now provide innovative metal and flexible laminate packaging solutions to customers in more than 30 countries around the world.
We serve leading brands in the Nutrition, Food, and Medical industries, helping them to deliver their brand promise with packaging that meets the highest standards of safety, quality, and reliability.
Our goal always been to be our clients’ partner of choice, one able to consistently deliver for today and tomorrow.