Permanent  / 2 Years experience
Posted 31 Mar, 2021
- Key Account Management Activities- To identify new opportunities within existing accounts to grow new sales with the objective to increase contribution margin and improve customer satisfaction. Manage multi-tiered relationships, ensure a long term business partnership and achieve corporate goals.
- Key Account Planning and Strategies- Ensure on time and in full delivery of the finished product to the customer in the most cost effective way.
- Quality Management- Continuously collect and provide customer feedback on product and service for future enhancement and new product development in order to enhance service standard and to maximise customer satisfaction.
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Mechanical or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of of business development exposure in manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 is a plus
- Candidates from manufacturing industry and with Project Management experience is an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Position open for Singaporean only
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Founded in 1981, Containers Printers began producing and printing metal containers at its factory in Singapore. Our first products included square tins for cooking oil, commonly-seen throughout Southeast Asia.
Over the years we have deepened our skills, built our reputation, and widened our portfolio, and now provide innovative metal and flexible laminate packaging solutions to customers in more than 30 countries around the world.
We serve leading brands in the Nutrition, Food, and Medical industries, helping them to deliver their brand promise with packaging that meets the highest standards of safety, quality, and reliability.
Our goal always been to be our clients’ partner of choice, one able to consistently deliver for today and tomorrow.