Permanent  / 0 Year experience
Posted 13 Oct, 2021
- Reporting to the Shift Associate Equipment Engineer or Equipment Engineer
- Perform Level 1 & 2 Preventive Maintenance & Equipment troubleshooting according to WI & OCAP
- Maintain Safe, Clean & Tidy Work Environment at all times.
- Execute all reliability engineering practices and programs in the plant.
- To assure continuous reliability of production equipment and processes to achieve high equipment productivity and low downtime.
- Perform TPM, Preventive Maintenance (PM), and PDM (Predictive Maintenance) activities as according to schedule planned by the Equipment Engineer
- To ensure the equipment are well maintained
- To be involved in the installation and commissioning process.
- To improve the useful life of plant, equipment and machinery.
- Participate actively in key project such as tool utilization, cost reduction, production yield improvement, new machine qualification, downtime optimization, OEE improvement and new parts evaluation/qualification using Six-Sigma, Gemba, Kaizen or similar applicable methodology
- Performs other duties as assigned. Duties will vary according to the project progress and/or the specific goals of the division.
- To achieve all KPIs set by the Shift Associate Equipment Engineer or Equipment Engineer
- Min NITEC or fresh graduate are welcome
- Able to work in diverse environment
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- English skills verbally and written
- Possess production hands-on experience in equipment troubleshooting or preventive maintenance.
- Strong knowledge and experience in technical troubleshooting & parts repair.
Founded in Norway in 1996, REC is a leading vertically integrated solar energy company.
Through integrated manufacturing from silicon to wafers, cells, high-quality panels and extending to solar solutions, REC provides the world with a reliable source of clean energy. REC’s renowned product quality is supported by the lowest warranty claims rate in the industry.
REC is a Bluestar Elkem company with headquarters in Norway and operational headquarters in Singapore. REC employs more than 2,000 employees worldwide, producing 1.4 GW solar panels annually. out the company behind the largest European brand of solar panels, including a bit about our past, present, and future.