Permanent  / 2 Years experience
Posted 13 Sep, 2021
• Provide technical/functional support and project implementation for IT applications.
• Liaise with users and IT vendors for the delivery of IT solutions and services.
• Perform requirement analysis and prepare detailed functional and technical specifications.
• Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes.
• Develop/Maintain IT Application and Databases
• Change management and Incident management
• Develop IT procedures
• Provide IT training to end-users.
• Other duties as assigned by the Senior Management and IT Manager
• Diploma / Degree in Information Technology or Information Systems or relevant disciplines.
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in application support and SDLC.
• Strong analytical skills and well verse with problem resolution methodologies
• Experience in IT Project Management, MS SQL, ERP system, SharePoint, website development, workflow application and business intelligence application will have an added advantage.
• Experience in EPICOR ERP system will be an added advantage