Permanent  / 0 Year experience
Posted 13 Oct, 2021
- Quality Assurance Planning
- Develop and implement quality control plan for adequacy and suitability for the production and during new product introduction
- Drive improvement of material, process and product quality by monitoring quality indicators (SPC, defect rates)
- Non-conforming materials and products management
- Benchmark, develop/innovate and implement inspection methods and procedures to meet quality objectives, product quality, quality assurance, technical goals and productivity savings.
- Support customer audits and 3rd party inspection routines (by way of preparing quality data presentation, technical write ups)
- Supplier Management
- Manage the qualification of new materials/suppliers & incoming quality of the materials
- Drive supplier quality through audits to ensure conformance to specification and continuous improvement in system, procedures and processes.
- Drives supplier performance through processes, efficient rating system and reviews.
- Supervision of Quality Inspectors that support Production Operations
- Manage team of quality inspectors on daily routines and communications
- Plan shift activities with inspector team leads
- Develop understanding of product reliability and its corresponding components’ contribution (based on product performance characterization and defect understanding)
- Support product qualification process (Provide quality requirements in FMEA, SPC, DOE, Control plan and other processes and procedures as required/suitable)
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Engineering knowledge in SPC controls or lean and six sigma methods and software tools.
- Engineering knowledge in using quality tools for problem solving
- Aptitude in higher level use of Excel (E.g.: Formulas and Macros) is an added advantage
Founded in Norway in 1996, REC is a leading vertically integrated solar energy company.
Through integrated manufacturing from silicon to wafers, cells, high-quality panels and extending to solar solutions, REC provides the world with a reliable source of clean energy. REC’s renowned product quality is supported by the lowest warranty claims rate in the industry.
REC is a Bluestar Elkem company with headquarters in Norway and operational headquarters in Singapore. REC employs more than 2,000 employees worldwide, producing 1.4 GW solar panels annually. out the company behind the largest European brand of solar panels, including a bit about our past, present, and future.