Permanent  / 0 Year experience
Posted 13 Oct, 2021
- Sustain equipment KPI (Quality, Uptime, Cost) and work on continuous improvements to improve performance.
- Optimize PM procedure to improve effectiveness.
- Coordinate equipment activities with cross function team to ensure smooth execution and efficiency.
- Effective Spare parts management to prevent down time waiting for parts and over stocking of parts.
- Manage the cost allocated to the equipment group assigned without compromising quality of product.
- Perform equipment troubleshooting. Ensure minimum downtime with systematic troubleshooting method.
- Document incident report and best-known method to be fanout to Equipment technicians. Provide solution for long standing issues.
- Perform Total Preventive Maintenance (TPM), Preventive Maintenance (PM), and PDM (Predictive Maintenance) activities as according to schedule planned by the respective Engineer.
- Participate actively in key project such as cost reduction, system improvement, Cpk improvement, new equipment system development and qualification, new material evaluation/qualification, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Duties will vary according to the project progress and/or the specific goals of the division
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Fresh graduate welcome to apply
- Working knowledge in International Standards such as ISO140001, OSHAS 180001, etc.
- Possess hands-on experience in equipment troubleshooting or preventive maintenance.
- Strong knowledge and experience in handling: automation system, cylinder, linear axis, motors and electrical diagram
Founded in Norway in 1996, REC is a leading vertically integrated solar energy company.
Through integrated manufacturing from silicon to wafers, cells, high-quality panels and extending to solar solutions, REC provides the world with a reliable source of clean energy. REC’s renowned product quality is supported by the lowest warranty claims rate in the industry.
REC is a Bluestar Elkem company with headquarters in Norway and operational headquarters in Singapore. REC employs more than 2,000 employees worldwide, producing 1.4 GW solar panels annually. out the company behind the largest European brand of solar panels, including a bit about our past, present, and future.