Permanent  / 0 Year experience
Posted 13 Oct, 2021
- Manage purchasing cycle including request for quotation, PO creation, PO follow up, goods receipt and supplier billing
- Solicit competitive quotations per requirements with negotiations with suppliers for contracts, favorable commercial terms & conditions and pricing
- Collaborate with requestors and suppliers to resolve issues related to requirements, substitutions, priorities, damages, quality, delivery and other important terms & conditions.
- Manage Equipment spare forecast and respond to short term sudden pull-in for urgent equipment down, incoming quality issue and monitor usage abnormality
- Generate plan of Equipment spare requirements to ensure prompt delivery and fulfillment of Equipment uptime and performance
- Plan, execute and analyze Equipment spare requirements and reschedule plans. Highlight Equipment spare issues or delays to Equipment Team and Procurement Manager
- Monitor, review and work to maintain optimum inventory level of Equipment spare and ensure safety inventory level is met
- Manage cost savings and cost reduction initiatives
- Manage Equipment spare obsolescence, slow moving stock and excess inventory for disposition
- Monitor supplier performance and ensure alignment with KPIs
- Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering or other disciplines
- Knowledge of Equipment spare and supply chain
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point
- Prior experience in ERP software like IFS, SAP or Oracle
Founded in Norway in 1996, REC is a leading vertically integrated solar energy company.
Through integrated manufacturing from silicon to wafers, cells, high-quality panels and extending to solar solutions, REC provides the world with a reliable source of clean energy. REC’s renowned product quality is supported by the lowest warranty claims rate in the industry.
REC is a Bluestar Elkem company with headquarters in Norway and operational headquarters in Singapore. REC employs more than 2,000 employees worldwide, producing 1.4 GW solar panels annually. out the company behind the largest European brand of solar panels, including a bit about our past, present, and future.