Permanent  / 0 Year experience
Posted 13 Oct, 2021
- Remember and follow all safety procedures in assigned work areas. If a safety deviation is observed, report immediately to Team Leader.
- Remember and follow all work instructions (WI) and SOP in assigned work areas. Follow any new WI and SOP if there are changes. If any deviation is observed, report to Team Leader immediately.
- Understand any changes to the decisions relating to projects in cost; yield improvement/efficiency, new material evaluation. Execute decisions made in relation to the decisions of the projects.
- When given opportunity, participate in projects which involve improving production efficiency and cycle time. Follow required cycle time in each work station. Report any issues relating to cycle time to Team Leader
- Be trained in the required competencies and be certified in each of the required competencies.
- Good personal management in meeting line targets by good performance and good attendance. If called upon to do over-time, be willing to help to meet production requirements.
- Relevant opportunities may be given to participate in projects such as 5S, Shop Floor Management, Total Preventive Maintenance, and others cost reduction projects. Depending on individual capabilities, participation will be requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Duties will arise from new requirements of business needs. Duties will vary according to the competence level on individual level.
- Minimum N Level
- Basic computer skills, such as email, internet
- Able to carry heavy load
- Able to work in cleanroom environment
Founded in Norway in 1996, REC is a leading vertically integrated solar energy company.
Through integrated manufacturing from silicon to wafers, cells, high-quality panels and extending to solar solutions, REC provides the world with a reliable source of clean energy. REC’s renowned product quality is supported by the lowest warranty claims rate in the industry.
REC is a Bluestar Elkem company with headquarters in Norway and operational headquarters in Singapore. REC employs more than 2,000 employees worldwide, producing 1.4 GW solar panels annually. out the company behind the largest European brand of solar panels, including a bit about our past, present, and future.