Permanent  / 0 Year experience
Posted 13 Sep, 2021
- Remember and follow all safety procedures in assigned work areas. If a safety deviation is observed, stop the deviation in a safe manner and report immediately to Team Leader.
- Remember and follow all work instructions (WI) and SOP in assigned work areas. Follow any new WI and SOP if there are changes. If any deviation is observed, report to Team Leader immediately.
- Ensure material are issued with the correct part number and batch number as according to the First-In-First-Out (FIFO) basis.
- Ensure inventory is always accurate and correct.
- Ensure zero waste mindset in the course of work. For example, defects, overproduce, idle, over-transportation.
- Understand any changes to the decisions relating to projects in cost; efficiency, new material evaluation. Execute decisions made in relation to the decisions of the projects.
- Ensure material and finished goods prepared according to the schedule.
- Ensure material and finished goods are issued or received according to the allowable duration.
- Ensure material is supplied on time for production line continuation
- Ensure zero delay in container loading and unloading
Training / Coaching
- Be trained in the required competencies and be certified in each of the required competencies.
- Share best practice to team members to enhance the team competency level.
- To train new team members if assigned.
- Good personal management in meeting department KPI with good performance and good attendance. If called upon to perform duty coverage, be willing to help the team to meet the KPI.
- Relevant opportunities will be given to participate in improvement projects such as 5S, Shop Floor Management, Total Preventive Maintenance, and others. Depending on individual capabilities, participation will be expected.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Duties will arise from new requirements of business needs. Duties will vary according to the competence level on individual level.
- Forklift License
- Minimum N Level
Founded in Norway in 1996, REC is a leading vertically integrated solar energy company.
Through integrated manufacturing from silicon to wafers, cells, high-quality panels and extending to solar solutions, REC provides the world with a reliable source of clean energy. REC’s renowned product quality is supported by the lowest warranty claims rate in the industry.
REC is a Bluestar Elkem company with headquarters in Norway and operational headquarters in Singapore. REC employs more than 2,000 employees worldwide, producing 1.4 GW solar panels annually. out the company behind the largest European brand of solar panels, including a bit about our past, present, and future.