Permanent  / 3 Years experience
Posted 13 Sep, 2021
Manage / Coordinate and Monitor Shipments into / out of REC plants
- Shipment booking, coordination, monitoring to ensure on time delivery to/from REC plants
- Process sales orders and forecast through SAP system to meet customer requirements
- Ensure compliance of local customs regulations and foreign trade regulations
- Understanding of COO (Certificate of Origin) Documentation and Import/Export customs process (Plus point if the candidate is a valid Customs Permit Declarant)
Planning / Manage Flow of Raw Materials/Finished Goods to/from 3rd Party warehouses
- Planning of trucking volumes between REC and 3rd Party warehouses
- Be the escalation point of contact when there are issues with delivery between REC, Freight Forwarding Companies, Carriers and / or 3rd Party warehouses
Manage Shipment Exceptions and Identify Logistics Improvements
- Troubleshoot shipment issues with Freight Forwarder Companies and Carriers and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
• Support in Department process improvement initiatives
- Bachelor Degree / Diploma in Logistics / Supply Chain Management or equivalent qualification with at least 3 years of relevant experience in manufacturing / logistics / warehouse environment
Founded in Norway in 1996, REC is a leading vertically integrated solar energy company.
Through integrated manufacturing from silicon to wafers, cells, high-quality panels and extending to solar solutions, REC provides the world with a reliable source of clean energy. REC’s renowned product quality is supported by the lowest warranty claims rate in the industry.
REC is a Bluestar Elkem company with headquarters in Norway and operational headquarters in Singapore. REC employs more than 2,000 employees worldwide, producing 1.4 GW solar panels annually. out the company behind the largest European brand of solar panels, including a bit about our past, present, and future.