Permanent  / 0 Year experience
Posted 13 Sep, 2021
- Reporting to Process Manager
- Observe a high standard of safety and housekeeping procedures
- Problem solving in the manufacturing line to ensure product quality and high yield
- Perform data analysis and tune process for defect reduction and process stability
- Participate proactively in continuous learning and improvement activities
- Participate actively in key project such as cost reduction, yield improvement, Cpk improvement, new product/process development, new machine qualification, production optimization, cycle time improvement and new material evaluation/ qualification
- To achieve all KPIs set by the Process Engineer
- Perform other duties as assigned-duties will vary according to the project progress and/or the specific goals of the division
- Minimun ITE/NTC in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
Founded in Norway in 1996, REC is a leading vertically integrated solar energy company.
Through integrated manufacturing from silicon to wafers, cells, high-quality panels and extending to solar solutions, REC provides the world with a reliable source of clean energy. REC’s renowned product quality is supported by the lowest warranty claims rate in the industry.
REC is a Bluestar Elkem company with headquarters in Norway and operational headquarters in Singapore. REC employs more than 2,000 employees worldwide, producing 1.4 GW solar panels annually. out the company behind the largest European brand of solar panels, including a bit about our past, present, and future.