Permanent  / 3 Years experience
Posted 13 Sep, 2021
- Provide mold servicing and mold repair to achieve Customer’s specifications and delivery schedule
- Perform mold inspections for new and transfer tools
- Perform tooling-related preparation and machining
- Mold repairs, assemble, dismantle and new mold fabrication
- Involve in mold troubleshooting and mold improvements
- Execute mold preventive maintenance according to plan
- Check and monitor spare part stock
- Take reasonable care of workplace health and safety; abide by all EHS policies and procedures; cooperate with Management and colleagues in EHS initiatives
- Any other duties as and when assigned.
- Min GCE 'O' Level and above
- Min 1 - 3 years of mold making experience (Plastic injection molding)
- Possess knowledge in mold repair and maintenance
*Only shortlisted candidate will be notify.
SunningdaleTech Ltd is a leading precision tooling, plastics injection moulding and precision assembly company providing a broad spectrum of capabilities that include product & mould designs, mould fabrications, ultra-precision high cavitations toolings, precision injection moulding with finishing processes like spray painting and laser etching, through to precision assembly of complete products.
Sunningdale Tech Ltd has a strong presence in Singapore, Malaysia, China, Indonesia and Mexico. We are focusing on serving four key business segments including Automotive, Consumer/IT, Healthcare and Tooling.
We believe that our employees are our most important asset. As an employee, you’ll benefit from an environment of engaged colleagues, thought leadership, and opportunities for career advancement and recognition.
Be part of the leading high-precision engineering and manufacturing technologies!