Permanent  / 3 Years experience
Posted 13 Sep, 2021
One of the most vertically integrated plastics engineering company in Asia for the Global markets, Sunningdale Tech Ltd is a one-stop precision plastic engineering company with capabilities in Tooling and Plastics Injection. The presence of our dedicated employees within the group has been a key driver in our global operations as we deliver value to our strategic customers.
- Review the molding conditions of the injection molding machines for the proposed materials
- Suggest suitable polymer materials for the proposed finished product to be developed
- Observe the molding parameters' impact to the behaviour of the finished plastic parts and suggest alternative polymer materials if necessary
- Liaise with institutions or material suppliers for new materials/compounds requirements
- Study the over-molding and 2-shots molding conditions and limitations of the injection molding machines
- Degree or Diploma in Material/Polymer/Chemical Process Technology
- Min. 3 years of experience in Polymer Technology Industries (Candidates with more experience will be considered for a more senior role)
- Process knowledge in polymer material properties and behaviour for implementation in manufacturing process including Liquid Silicon Rubber (LSR) properties
- Knowledge of industrial standards and Underwriter Laboratory (UL) test protocol
- Self-driven, holds positive attitude and independent
SunningdaleTech Ltd is a leading precision tooling, plastics injection moulding and precision assembly company providing a broad spectrum of capabilities that include product & mould designs, mould fabrications, ultra-precision high cavitations toolings, precision injection moulding with finishing processes like spray painting and laser etching, through to precision assembly of complete products.
Sunningdale Tech Ltd has a strong presence in Singapore, Malaysia, China, Indonesia and Mexico. We are focusing on serving four key business segments including Automotive, Consumer/IT, Healthcare and Tooling.
We believe that our employees are our most important asset. As an employee, you’ll benefit from an environment of engaged colleagues, thought leadership, and opportunities for career advancement and recognition.
Be part of the leading high-precision engineering and manufacturing technologies!