Permanent  / 2 Years experience
Posted 13 Sep, 2021
- Assist in the development of business strategies by using data and market research to identify potential customers and industry trends
- Responsible for supporting and execution of events and marketing activities
- Assist in organising marketing webinars and presentations
- Assist in organising CSR activities and managing the social media platform
- Assist in managing collaterals, brochures, websites etc.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Branding activities
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Business Studies, Marketing or equivalent
- Team player with good initiatives
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good written and communication skills
- Independent and flexible
SunningdaleTech Ltd is a leading precision tooling, plastics injection moulding and precision assembly company providing a broad spectrum of capabilities that include product & mould designs, mould fabrications, ultra-precision high cavitations toolings, precision injection moulding with finishing processes like spray painting and laser etching, through to precision assembly of complete products.
Sunningdale Tech Ltd has a strong presence in Singapore, Malaysia, China, Indonesia and Mexico. We are focusing on serving four key business segments including Automotive, Consumer/IT, Healthcare and Tooling.
We believe that our employees are our most important asset. As an employee, you’ll benefit from an environment of engaged colleagues, thought leadership, and opportunities for career advancement and recognition.
Be part of the leading high-precision engineering and manufacturing technologies!