Permanent  / 8 Years experience
Posted 13 Sep, 2021
Section Head for maintenance (mold and machine) team. The ideal candidate will review and ensure mold and machine meet desired requirement and performance.
- Responsible for all new machine/manufacturing equipment installation and commissioning
- Review, plan, prepare and ensure maintenance execute according to scheduled maintenance plan and needs
- Liaise with Production and Planning department to ensure maintenance carry out without jeopardize delivery schedule
- Provide technical solutions to tools and equipment repair
- Ensure cost controlled for outsource services and spare parts
- Review, design and upkeep spare part list
- Represent maintenance section in cross functional team for product failure root cause analysis
- Ensure work instructions creation and training provide to technical staffs on the operation or maintenance of new machines or auxiliary equipment
- Direct and supervise maintenance team to upkeep tools, machines and equipment maintenance programs
- Participating mold DFM review
- Design maintenance strategies, procedures and methods and set KPIs
- Represent maintenance section as EHS committee member
- Adhere to plant safety, food safety, sanitation standards and following all GMP guidelines
- Use only approved food safety chemical, oil, lubricants and /or disinfectant if applicable
- Endure workplace health and safety; abide by all EHS policies and procedures; cooperate with Management and colleagues in EHS initiatives
- Review and approve tool and equipment modification
- Authority to report Food Fraud or any suspected sabotage cases
- Authority to report and/or communicate results that might have an effect on product's safety to food safety team
- Take reasonable care of workplace health and safety; abide by all EHS policies and procedures; cooperate with management and colleagues in EHS initiatives
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering/ Precision Engineering or equivalent
- Mechanical, Precision Engineering, Plastic injection molding tool, machine and equipment
- 8 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of UG and AutoCAD software
- Injection molding tool, machinery and equipment. Manpower Management
- Team player, self-motivated and able to follow datelines and able to lead
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SunningdaleTech Ltd is a leading precision tooling, plastics injection moulding and precision assembly company providing a broad spectrum of capabilities that include product & mould designs, mould fabrications, ultra-precision high cavitations toolings, precision injection moulding with finishing processes like spray painting and laser etching, through to precision assembly of complete products.
Sunningdale Tech Ltd has a strong presence in Singapore, Malaysia, China, Indonesia and Mexico. We are focusing on serving four key business segments including Automotive, Consumer/IT, Healthcare and Tooling.
We believe that our employees are our most important asset. As an employee, you’ll benefit from an environment of engaged colleagues, thought leadership, and opportunities for career advancement and recognition.
Be part of the leading high-precision engineering and manufacturing technologies!