Temporary  / 2 Years experience
Posted 13 Sep, 2021
- provide technical support for users' desktop PC including Office 365 installation, outlook email profile configuration and troubleshooting. Other common software installation and troubleshooting. Desktop PC OS installation, update etc.
- Network cable patching, network troubleshooting if there is network problem. PABX system phone cable patching.
- Data Center server status monitoring and reporting.
- FortiClient installation and configuration, SSL VPN remote access troubleshooting.
- Managed print system (Konica Minolta, Paragon) technical support.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Studies with 2 years of relevant working experience
- Positive attitude and able to communicate with all levels
- Possess good analytical troubleshooting and problem solving skills
Gulf Oil is part of Hinduja Group, one of the largest and diversified groups in world. Gulf was acquired from Chevron in the 1980s and owns worldwide rights of the brand, except Portugal, Spain and the US. The core business is manufacturing and marketing an extensive range of lubricants for all market segments. Today, the Gulf brand is present in five continents. Adhering to its core values of Quality, Endurance and Passion the company is working on a multi-pronged solution to cater to the diverse demands of customers globally. Passion is at the heart of Gulf Brand and symbolizes energy and vitality that the brand exudes. Gulf Oil is focussing on growing global markets with focus on three regions- emerging markets in Asia including China, Middle East and Europe.
New positions coming soon.