Permanent  / 1 Year experience
Posted 15 Sep, 2021
- Station Guard House and implement access and exit control procedures on Fu Yu employees, contract workers, visitors and all vehicles.
- Strictly enforce the 'No Smoking' rule within the premises.
- Seek advice and direction from the Senior Security Officer whenever you are in doubt of action to take on matters arising.
- Shall not allow unauthorized persons and vehicles from gaining access into the premises.
- Observe and report any irregularities to your Senior Security Officer immediately.
- Manage all incoming calls and re-direct/ transfer to appropriate Extension.
- Conduct random security spot checks on personnel leaving the premises.
- Record the guests' entries in the respective book for all events.
- Familiar with the emergency procedures and the existing Fire Alarm system installed.
- Check and respond to the cause of activation of the alarm.
- Primary/Secondary Education
- Preferably 1-2 yeats relevant experience as Security Guard
- Able to read and write simple English and Chinese
- Able to read Fire Protection Panel and understand Emergency Procedure
Fu Yu Corporation Limited provides vertically-integrated services for the manufacture of precision plastic components and the fabrication of precision moulds. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown to become one of the largest manufacturers of high precision plastic parts and moulds in Asia. Today, the Group has established a strong presence in the region with manufacturing facilities located in Singapore, Malaysia and China.