Full Time  / 1 Year experience
Posted 13 Sep, 2021
1. To operate forklift in relation to systematic receiving, storage or retrieving of goods as directed y Warehouse Manager
2. To help pick and pack goods in warehouse
3. Check and ensure the loading of goods for local and export sales are correct as per loading list
4. Check and verify quantity and type of incoming/return goods or raw material from supplier/customer tally with delivery order and/or purchase order
5. Organizing a systematic storage of goods as directed by the Warehouse Manager
6. Assist the Storekeeper to maintain the order and cleanliness of Warehouse
7. Assist in weekly cycle stock count an annual stock take
8. Other ad hoc job as required by the supervisor
1. Have valid forklift driving license
2. Team work and responsible attitude
3. Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level in any field
4. Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent
Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company with a wide range of household cleaning products and leading distributor of Food Products, Baby Care, Adult Care, and Feminine Care in Singapore.
As Singapore's trusted brands, many UICCP products have graced the shelves of millions of Singaporeans households through the years since its founding in 1964
The company strives to create innovative and quality products for consumers by engaging with trade partners, responding to consumer feedback and investing in research and development.
UICCP's sustained efforts have created many popular household brands such as UIC, SPINmatic Low Suds, TopLoad Spin, Sofsil and SofScrub.