Permanent  / 3 Years experience
$2000 - 2600
Posted 25 Nov, 2021
- Operate and monitor the chemical production activities in the plant, ensure that processes are run according to process description, complete batch documentation accurately and thoroughly, while adhering to the required quality and safety standards, and in a productive, cost-effective manner.
- Conducts activities of equipment power supply and control in order to assure the proper functioning of the plant. Moves raw material and process solvents received by Production Warehouse personnel
o Loads production equipment and conducts activities aimed to put instruments, services and plant in the right conditions to perform in the planned condition required by
o Manufacturing Formulas, operating procedures or Shift Manager dispositions
o Documents all the activities executed or to be executed signing and dating the official production documentation.
o Communicates and collaborates Shift Manager / Production Support for all the operations to be executed, in solving any anomalies occurred and suggesting possible solutions
o Autonomously assures the regularity of the production operations (reactions, distillation, transfers etc. etc.) verifying on the control panels and control instruments (DCS, alarms, etc.) the process parameters
o Collaborates with the Warehouse to pick up materials (raw material and / or process solvents) from delivery areas, to the shop floor communicating also to the Shift Manager, critical situations (quantities verification, codes, batch number, etc.)
o Transfers liquids from trucks to tanks storage and vice versa
- Reports any anomalies to instruments or equipment to maintain a high efficiency and safety level in accordance with the Good Manufacturing Practices
o Maintains a high level of cleaning in the working area dedicating parts of the working hours to housekeeping operations of the department areas and equipment following the indication of the Shift Manager/Production Control
- Contributes to eliminate inefficiencies and wastes
o During the shift controls that the work progress in line with scheduling. Assures registration of SIC (Short Interval Control) data which contributes to the control program DWOR (Daily Weekly Operating Report)
o Analyses with the Shift Manager / Production Support unexpected causes of negative trends
- Identifies inefficiencies and wastes paying attention to quality in the operative activities and processes/products using tools of Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement (root cause analysis, problem solving, workshops, 5S)
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $14.2 billion and more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #207 in 2018. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.