Permanent  / 2 Years experience
$$2,500 - $3,000
Posted 25 Nov, 2021
1. Perform and supervise the physical spare parts warehouse operations.
2. Responsible for inventory cycle count and to ensure accuracy of any stock discrepancy.
3. Monitoring incoming & outgoing spare parts, data analysis and daily stock counting.
4. Responsible for incoming and outgoing spare parts process.
5. Any other ad-hoc administration duties.
1. Must possess at least NiTEC/ Diploma/Professional Certificate/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
2. Required language(s): English, Chinese (to liaise with Chinese speaking associates)
3. At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in warehouse operations (preferably in spare parts).
4. Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access & Power point) , ERP
5. Able to carry heavy goods.
6. Able to start immediately is preferred.
We are an established Public Listed company marketing and distributing renowned brands of electrical household appliances. As a consequence of our growth, we are seeking a committed and enthusiastic individual to join our team.