Permanent  / 2 Years experience
$$1,800 - $2,300
Posted 25 Nov, 2021
1. Responsible for updating and maintaining of inventory database.
2. Monitor stock movement.
3. Respond to delivery related enquiries and concerns from customers.
4. Assist in inventory cycle count and ensure accuracy in the reconciliation of any stock discrepancies.
5. Perform administrative duties and any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
1. Possess at least NITEC/Professional Certificate in field of Logistics or equivalent.
2. Minimum 1 year of working experience in logistics field.
3. Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
4. Good team player with ability to lead and multi-tasking.
6. Proficient in use of MS Office application.
We are an established Public Listed company marketing and distributing renowned brands of electrical household appliances. As a consequence of our growth, we are seeking a committed and enthusiastic individual to join our team.