Permanent  / 2 Years experience
$$1,800 - $2,300
Posted 25 Nov, 2021
1. To support the service team on the installation, preventive maintenance, repair and commissioning of equipment as well as to provide continual technical support at customers’.
2. Able to identify safety hazards and propose corrective action
3. Provide electronic / electrical troubleshooting and technical support.
4. Provide system installation and servicing at customer's site and or in-house.
5. Test, calibrates and repairs the equipment.
6. Perform servicing (maintenance), repairing (troubleshooting) and replacement
7. (Installation) of the equipment’s where appropriate.
8. Able to identify safety hazards and propose corrective action.
1. Possess at least ITE or equivalent relevant work experience.
2. At least 1 year working experience in related environment.
3. Possess a valid gas licence will be added advantage.
4. With 1 year relevant working experience in similar field.
5. A good team player, independent and able to work under pressure.
6. Positive and willing to learn attitude, coupled with the ability to take initiatives.
7. Good communication skills and able to relate well with others.
8. Valid class 3 driving license (Van) with clean driving record.
We are an established Public Listed company marketing and distributing renowned brands of electrical household appliances. As a consequence of our growth, we are seeking a committed and enthusiastic individual to join our team.