Permanent  / 2 Years experience
$$1,800 - $2,300
Posted 25 Nov, 2021
1. Handle import/export/shipping documents. Maintain and file all logistics documents.
2. Coordinate day to day transport operations.
3. Handle the processing of delivery orders with accuracy and timely.
4. Responsible for updating and maintaining of inventory database.
5. Perform administrative duties.
6. Liaise and coordinate with internal and external customers on administrative matters.
7. Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
2. Min 1-2 years logistics/warehouse experience
3. Basic computer skills in MS-office required,
4. Committed and willing to learn
5. Able to start work within a short notice will be given priority consideration.
We are an established Public Listed company marketing and distributing renowned brands of electrical household appliances. As a consequence of our growth, we are seeking a committed and enthusiastic individual to join our team.