Yeap Medical Supplies Pte Ltd
Permanent  / 2 Years experience
Posted 26 Nov, 2021
- Review warehouse inventory level and coordinate with Stakeholders on Stock Forecasting & Buffering; and coordinating with Supply Chain for Storage Capacity Planning & Goods in Transit.
- Prepare & Submit Weekly Inventory Report & Forecast to MD
- Responsible for handling the daily inventory activity; including shipment scheduling & Freight Costing
- Identify and investigate inventory discrepancies and ensure they can be reconciled.
- Manage store transfer and stock adjustment effectively.
- Manage reconciliation of damage stocks and aging stocks
- Monitor the store's cycle count and highlight and address abnormality.
- Perform periodic stock-take and investigate the discrepancies and post the results.
- Review the shrinkage and liaise with the respective department to in place preventive measures to reduce stock loss.
- Ensure obsolete stocks in store are returned timely and locations are clean-off accordingly.
- Resolve any inventory issues in a timely manner.
- Other Ad Hoc projects or responsibilities as required.
- Min Diploma/ Degree in relevant fields
- Minimum 2 years’ procurement or logistics experience
- Experienced in WMS, SCM
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills
- Customer focused