Permanent  / 2 Years experience
$S$4000 - S$5000
Posted 18 Feb, 2021
What you will be doing:
- Develop well-designed, tested code using best practices for mobile development.
- Develop mobile interfaces, using standard Flutter, Swift, Kotlin and HTML/CSS practices, while incorporating data from back-end databases and services.
- Develop or validate testing schedules, addressing all browsers and devices to ensure various computers can access the web-app.
- Maintain updated knowledge of new and emerging industry trends and technology.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Meet regularly with business stakeholders and management to understand and refine business and functional requirements and determine project scopes and specifications.
- Ensure software stability via regression, support quality assurance, and perform unit and user-acceptance testing to identify bugs and ensure production operations run successfully.
- Work quickly and carefully to complete tasks, develop plans for completing larger projects, collaborate with colleagues, and suggest new solutions.
- Perform UI/UX coding, creating reusable objects and templates.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in mobile-developing, multimedia design, or related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience planning and developing mobile applications.
- Working knowledge of Flutter/Swift/Kotlin/Angular is a must.
- Dedication to innovative, sophisticated designs and collaborative problem solving.
- Working experience in MacOS and Linux environments.
- Experience implementing and using modern web development workflows and operations using Scrum and Git.
If you have what it takes and would like to join our team, please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
VI is a Singapore-based FinEduTech company through VI App and VI College. Established in 2008, VI (read as “vee”) is the representation of our beliefs and roots in Value Investing and empowers the average man-on-the-street to achieve sustainable wealth as part of their mission to make investments smarter, faster and easier. At VI, we offer results-oriented and process-driven analysis powered by technology, as well as promote investor education and knowledge exchange on a single platform.
VI App, a proprietary stock analysis tool developed through 8BIT Global Pte Ltd (“8BIT”), crunches traditional financial data and simplifies the complex stock analysis and decision-making process for equity investors into easy-to-use visuals under a comprehensive framework.
We are currently expanding and inviting more team members to join our dynamic team! We are looking for ordinary people with the right values who want to achieve extraordinary results and pursue one dream.
We believe and live by the following value statements:
- We do what we think and say
- We enjoy what we do
- We work toward mastery without invalidation of self and others
- We take care of one another like family
- We are value-conscious (for the price paid)
- We uphold the trust of our stakeholders
- We keep our hearts and minds open
- We make it simple
If all of these resonate with you, interested to work in a startup environment, comfortable with rapid iteration of products, have a deep interest in financial data and investments, understand financial ratios and statements, You are the person we are looking for!