1) Responsible for the Maintenance and Repair work of Production Automation machines.
2) Meet Target set by Superior.
3) Identify and initiate actions to prevent occurrence and recurrence of machine breakdown.
4) Work as a team with all departments to achieve Optimum Productivity.
5) Ensure all products meet the standard cycle time and minimise machine down time.
6) Must work in shifts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Carry out repair & maintenance tasks assigned by Superior.
2) Record all repair & maintenance tasks in appropriate records.
3) Provide support to ensure production machines & equipments are repaired timely.
4) Attend to unforeseen machine breakdown during odd hour.
5) Carry out Preventive Maintenance (PM) as scheduled.
6) Support all Automation Integration.
7) Recommend improvement to enhance Productivity & Yield.
8) Comply to all regulatory and in house system requirements especially for medical and automotive customers.
9) Must prepare the automation documents, reports and record on daily basis.